Start your morning off right with this easy to make Banana Berry Smoothie Bowl, which is both healthy and delicious. This simple 3 ingredient smoothie bowl is made up of banana, berries and almond milk. After everything has been blended together and is in your bowl, you can top it any way you’d like. I personally like to use coconut chips, some more fruit and chia seeds, but granola or other nuts and seeds would work just as well.
Mornings can sometimes be a challenge when trying to get everyone fed and out the door on time. I’ll admit it, I’m not much of a morning person so I’m usually sleeping until the last minute, leaving myself just enough time to get everything done. That’s why this smoothie bowl is a perfect morning option, as it can be made quickly and only has a few ingredients. Also, since it’s made with almond milk, my daughter (who has a dairy sensitivity) can enjoy this smoothie bowl with us too.
If you’re looking for a quick but healthy breakfast option try this Banana Berry Smoothie Bowl to get your morning started right!
We love feedback, so if you try one of our recipes, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag us in your IG photo’s using #sneakymommies.
- 1 heaping cup of frozen mixed berries
- 1 (100 g) small ripe banana, sliced and frozen
- 2-3 tbsp light coconut or almond milk, plus more as needed
- Topping of your choice: fresh fruit, nuts, coconut chips/flakes, chia seeds, hemp seeds, or granola
- Add berries and banana in a blender and blend on low until small bits remain.
- Add the milk and continue to blend on low until smooth. You will need to stop in between to scape down sides.
- Serve in 1-2 bowls and top as desired.