When the taste of chocolate chip cookies and the soft chewy texture of brownies are combines you get these chocolate chip blondies. Let me warn you now, they are irresistible!
I made these yesterday afternoon and everyone at home couldn’t keep their hands off of them. I’ll admit I too had a hard time walking away from them after eating two squares. But sometimes you need to indulge in something as delicious as these and fill that sugar craving. This chocolate chip blondie will do just that! They always say blondes do have more fun, so why not find out for yourself and try these next time you’re in the mood for something sweet.
We love feedback, so if you try one of our recipes, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag us in our IG photo’s using #sneakymommies. Never miss another recipe again by subscribing to our Sneaky Mommies weekly newsletter. As a member, you will also receive EXCLUSIVE bonus recipes not found on our blog. Sign up today!
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Beat the butter and brown sugar until creamy. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat again. Sift together the salt, baking powder, and flour in a separate bowl. Slowly beat into the butter mixture. Stir in ½ cup of the chocolate chips by hand.
- Spread the batter in the prepared dish. Sprinkle the top with the extra ¼ cup chocolate chips. Bake for 24 minutes (don't over bake, they will seem soft to the touch, once cooled they will be easier to cut and they will keep their soft, chewy texture) . Let cool completely before cutting into squares. Makes 24 bars. Store in a sealed container.