I’m going crazy over everything pumpkin right now. With thanksgiving coming up this weekend, I can’t help but want to share some of my favourite pumpkin recipes, like these pumpkin spice pancakes. These fluffy pancakes just might be your go to breakfast this season, because they’re delicious and taste the way fall should! I plan to serve them to my family this thanksgiving weekend.
Stay tuned for more pumpkin inspired recipes on the blog this week as we share some more of our favourites. Meanwhile, fill you’re pumpkin spice cravings with these delicious pancakes!
We love feedback, so if you try one of our recipes, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag us in your IG photo’s using #sneakymommies. Never miss another recipe again by subscribing to our Sneaky Mommies newsletter. As a member, you will also receive EXCLUSIVE bonus recipes not found on our blog. Sign up today!
- •2 cups flour
- •1/3 cup sugar
- •5 teaspoons baking powder
- •1 teaspoon salt
- •1 teaspoon cinnamon
- •1/4 teaspoon cloves
- •1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- •1½ cups milk
- •2 eggs
- •1/2 cup oil
- •1 teaspoon vanilla
- •1 cup pumpkin puree
- •whipped cream, pecans or pumpkin seeds, and maple syrup, for topping
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg. In a medium bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the milk, eggs, oil, vanilla, and pumpkin.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and whisk until the batter comes together (it's ok if a few lumps remain). Let the batter rest 5-10 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat. Pour the batter by ¼ cup scoops onto the skillet and cook 3-4 minutes, or until large bubbles appear. Flip and cook 2-3 minutes on the other side. When ready to serve, top with whipped cream, pecans or pumpkin seeds, and maple syrup.