Happy Sneaky Sunday! Today we bring you these super simple to make, raspberry chocolate chip yogurt barks. The base is made up from two ingredients, greek yogurt and maple syrup. Next we top the bark with granola, berries, and chocolate chips making these a tasty treat that your little ones will enjoy.
These raspberry chocolate chip yogurt barks make for an excellent breakfast too. Since you can store them in a freezer, it’s an easy grab and go snack when you need something quick and convenient to eat. The best part is you can prepare these in less then 5 minutes. So after they are done, just freeze and enjoy!
We love feedback, so if you try one of our recipes, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag us in our IG photo’s using #sneakymommies. Never miss another recipe again by subscribing to our Sneaky Mommies newsletter. As a member, you will also receive EXCLUSIVE bonus recipes not found on our blog. Sign up today!
- 1½ cups plain greek yogurt (I used 2%)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ cup granola (I use Rogers, low fat raspberry almond five grain granola)
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ¾ cup raspberry's halved
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl mix the greek yogurt and the maple syrup until combined. Pour onto baking sheet and spread into a thin layer, about ½ inch thick.
- Top evenly with granola, chocolate chips, and raspberries.
- Cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours or until bark is fully frozen. Slice into desired squares and serve immediately or store in an airtight container until ready to eat.