This dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian, Red Curry Noodle Soup boasts with Thai flavours and won’t leave you hangry!
What’s great about this soup is it’s quick to make and it’s perfect for lunch or dinner. Made with red curry, coconut milk, ginger, cilantro, and lime this broth will satisfy your Thai flavoured craving. Filled with rice noodles, and red pepper, you can feel good about healthy ingredients too. This authentic, bold, and delicious soup is simply irresistable.
I enjoy this vegetarian soup because it makes it super easy and quick to make, and is nice to enjoy with vegetarian friends, however you can very well add chicken or shrimp to this soup too. Either way I’m sure it will be a hit at home, so enjoy it!
We love feedback, so if you try one of our recipes, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag us in our IG photo’s using #sneakymommies.
Never miss another recipe again by subscribing to our Sneaky Mommies weekly newsletter. As a member, you will also receive EXCLUSIVE bonus recipes not found on our blog. Sign up today!
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 5 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 (400 ml) can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2-3 cilantro springs
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 8 ounces rice noodles
- 1 sliced red pepper
- salt to taste
- Optional garnishes: Fresh cilantro, lime, chilies
- In a large pot, heat the oil over medium heat. Add garlic, ginger and curry paste and sauté for 2 minutes to release the curry’s aromas.
- Stir in the broth, and coconut milk and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the lime juice, sriracha sauce, brown sugar, and cilantro springs and season with salt.
- Add the rice noodles and sliced red peppers to the pot and allow them to sit for a few minutes until softened. Serve immediately, topped with optional garnishes.