Ditch the frozen fried French fries and try our baked parmesan potato wedges instead, for a healthier alternative. Children love fries, and my little girl is no different. I swear she could live off them! That’s what inspired me to share my recipe for baked parmesan potato wedges. This tasty side gets lots of flavour from both garlic and parmesan and make for an excellent side dish for any family meal. They’re something the whole family can enjoy!
I must mention, these wedges can be prepared in under 10 minutes and don’t take long to bake. They are the perfect go to week night side dish.
For those of you who will make this recipe, I know you’ll probably want to enjoy these with some ketchup. So I wanted to remind you that we have the perfect Turmeric Spiced Ketchup recipe with no refined sugar as the ultimate dip for these wedges. We LOVE our ketchup recipe that we created with our friend Irene from The Spicy Olive, and it’s always a huge hit with everyone who tries it. So I really hope you get the chance to make our ketchup along with the wedges to enjoy!
Happy Monday friends!!!
We love feedback, so if you try one of our recipes, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag us in our IG photo’s using #sneakymommies. Never miss another recipe again by subscribing to our Sneaky Mommies newsletter. As a member, you will also receive EXCLUSIVE bonus recipes not found on our blog. Sign up today!
- 3-4 large yukon gold potatoes, sliced into wedges
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease a large baking sheet and set aside.
- Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat evenly.
- Place potato wedges on prepared baking sheet in a single layer with skin-sides-down. Bake for 25-35 minutes until potatoes are fork-tender and golden.